Advising Generations LLC, (Dave Specht) and its staff care about and respect the privacy of our customers' personal financial information. We understand our customers furnish sensitive information to the firm in the course of daily business, and expect privacy and security for their personal and financial affairs. Advising Generations LLC expects nothing less, and is committed to treating such information responsibly.
TYPES OF INFORMATION THE FIRM COLLECTS
Advising Generations LLC collects nonpublic personal information from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
"Nonpublic personal information" is information we obtain about you in connection with providing a financial product or service to you. For example, nonpublic personal information includes information regarding your account balance, payment history, and overdraft history.
If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive customer, we will continue to adhere to the privacy policies and practices described in this notice.
INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES
We will not disclose to third parties individually identifiable information about users except for the limited purposes described below.
- In accordance with the Client Agreement, whenever it is necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal process, to protect our systems and customers, or to ensure the integrity and operation of our business and systems.
- We are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority.
- We must to defend against charges of wrongdoing by a client or in connection with a civil dispute between us and the client. In such instances we will take appropriate measures, including requesting protective orders, to preserve the confidentiality of the information.
- We have express permission of the consumer, such as that given in the Client Agreement.
- We are required to disclose it in order to process transactions.
SAFEGUARDING CUSTOMER INFORMATION
We also take steps to safeguard customer information. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
If we change our policy or practice by, for example, adding a category of information that will be disclosed to a third party, the firm will notify existing customers and give them an appropriate time period to opt out of the disclosure.
Because Advising Generations LLC recognizes its customers' expectations of financial privacy; and because preserving our customers' trust is one of the core values of our institution and the broader financial community; Advising Generations LLC adheres to the following guidelines for the responsible use and protection of our customers' information:
- We will always value the trust of our customers and the importance of keeping their personal financial information confidential.
- We will provide our customers with our policy regarding the responsible use and protection of personal and financial information.
- We will hold our employees to the highest standard of conduct in ensuring the confidentiality of customer information.
- We will hold any personal medical information about our customers in the highest trust and will not use it for marketing purposes or in making credit decisions.
- We will use information responsibly in order to provide our customers with significant benefits, including fraud prevention, improve products and services and to comply with laws.
- We will establish procedures to maintain accurate information and respond in a timely manner to our customers' request to change or correct information.
- We will use a combination of safeguards to protect our customers against the criminal use of their information and to prevent unauthorized access to it.
- We will offer our customers the option of restricting information shared with third parties for marketing purposes and honor their preferences, if we ever change our policy to disclose nonpublic personal information to these types of third parties.